A NOTE FROM MYSUITE RESIDENTIAL ABOUT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
At mysuite, the health and safety of our residents, team members, and communities are of the utmost importance during these unprecedented times. This belief continues to guide our actions as we navigate the rapidly evolving effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak on our communities.
We are closely monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and other government entities in real-time to inform operational decisions that safeguard the well-being of our residents and team members, alike. To this end, we have implemented a number of precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We have intensified our already rigorous sanitation protocols in all common areas by focusing on cleaning high touch and high usage areas.
Practicing Social Distancing, the New Norm
To promote social distancing, we have temporarily closed our Leasing Offices and amenities to reduce the risk of exposure and promote social distancing. We have also temporarily deferred non-emergency maintenance requests so that we can uphold the practice of social distancing, keeping us all a little safer and healthier.
At this time, we are solely offering virtual tours. We're excited to show off our communities through online 360 tours, videos, and photos. We're here for you and want to continue to help you find the perfect apartment home.
We are committed to providing periodic updates to our residents as new information emerges and promoting sensible personal hygiene practices in common areas, including proper handwashing and covering coughs or sneezes.
Stay in Touch
Remember to check your resident portal and email for updates from your Leasing Office. As a reminder, our virtual offices are open, and we remain on-hand to assist you. Doors are closed but we're open for business!
As always, please don't hesitate to contact us with questions, concerns, or just to say hi. We look forward to hearing from you!
Remember, we're all in this together and we appreciate your understanding and efforts toward limiting close personal interactions. We're looking forward to resuming service of your residential needs in-person soon.
As a reminder, there are some everyday things you can do to prevent spreading or contracting the virus. The CDC recommends the following:
- Stay informed - CDC is updating its website daily with the latest information and advice for the public. (www.cdc.gov/ncov).
- Avoid contact with people who are sick and keep your distance from others when you are sick.
- Stay inside your apartment if you are sick to prevent spreading the illness to others.
- If you have been in contact with someone suspected of having the virus you should self-quarantine yourself to your apartment.
- Wash your hands often using soap and hot water to protect you and others from spreading germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth or nose with your hands.
- If you feel sick with fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, and have traveled to China or were in close contact with someone with 2019-nCoV in the 14 days before you began to feel sick, seek medical care.
- If you have any further concerns regarding the coronavirus virus, please contact your physician, medical care provider or the Centers for Disease Control